The Tax Credit reduces your tax burden to the state of Arizona, dollar for dollar. It also reduces your taxable income to the federal government, usually by 1/3 of your donation. You end up making money!
Download the ThrivePoint Tax Credit Form (formerly e-Institute High School)
How to Make Your Tax Donation
For more information on donating to ThrivePoint High School and the Arizona Tax Credit, please contact us at (602) 870-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the Arizona Department of Revenue’s tax credit policy, click here.
Tax Credit Facts
- Anyone with or without children, married or single, is eligible for this unprecedented state tax credit
- The $400 maximum state tax credit is available for taxpayers who are married and filing jointly. A husband and wife who file separate returns for a taxable year in which they could have filed a joint return may each claim only $200.
- For a single individual or a head of household, the tax credit is $200.
- A state tax credit will allow you to reduce the amount of your tax liability to the state or increase your refund from the state. If you donate the maximum $400, your Arizona tax bill would be $400 less or your refund would be $400 more.
- You may donate less than $400 and be eligible to receive the state tax credit in the amount of your donation. The amount you donate (up to $400) will be the amount you may claim as a state tax credit.
- You may split your $400 donation among more than one public school, but will still qualify for a maximum state credit of $400.
- Your donation also reduces your taxable income to the federal government, thereby reducing your tax burden to the federal government usually by 1/3 of the donation amount.