GRADUATION, Closer than it seems!
As students progress through their high school journey at ThrivePoint, we celebrate their achievements and milestones along the way. Graduating from high school is a culmination of years of hard work, dedication, and growth. We take pride in preparing our students for the next chapter of their lives, whether it’s pursuing higher education, entering the workforce, or following their passions and aspirations. Our goal is to instill in our graduates the confidence, knowledge, and skills they need to navigate the challenges of the real world and thrive in their chosen paths. Graduating from ThrivePoint High School is not only an academic achievement but a stepping stone towards a bright and promising future, and we are honored to be a part of our students’ journey to success.
ThrivePoint High School Graduation Requirements
- Four credits of English or English as a Second Language;
- Three credits in social studies to include one credit of American history, including: Arizona history; one credit of world history/geography; one-half credit of American government, including Arizona government; and one-half credit of economics.
- Four credits of mathematics to minimally include Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 (or a personal curriculum), and a fourth course that contains high school content.
- Three credits of science in preparation for proficiency at the high school level on the statewide science assessment.
- One credit of fine arts or career and technical education and vocational education.
- Seven credits of additional courses prescribed by the local school district governing board or charter school.
More information about high school graduation, transfer of high school credits, and the performance based Grand Canyon Diploma, can be found at http://www.azed.gov/adeinfo/hsgrad/