Our Locations:

Let’s Get Social:

Ready to Enroll?

Call (602) 769-3036 Now!

State Tax Credit Reminder

State Tax Credit Reminder

Dec 30, 2021 | Career and College-Readiness

Individuals who make contributions or pay fees directly to a public school in this state for the support of eligible activities, programs, or purposes as defined by statute may claim a nonrefundable tax credit. Individual taxpayers claim the public school tax credit on Form 322. For married couples filing jointly, the maximum credit is $400; for single filers, heads of household, and married couples filing separately, the maximum credit is $200.