GRADUATION, Closer than it seems!
Class of 2022
saturday, June 25th @ 10AM
Glendale Civic Center
5750 W Glenn Dr, Glendale, AZ 85301
Order your cap and gown through ThrivePoint.
Your Student Success Coach will be happy to assist you.
Please Place Your Orders ASAP!
Your future starts now
ThrivePoint High School isn’t the end goal, but the catalyst to push you forward into a future that you create. You’re a mold breaker—we are here to help you going forward, not hold you back. We want to be there to help celebrate your high school graduation and honor your successes and hard work.
Get a kick start to prepare for your unique future
ThrivePoint High School Graduation Requirements
The State Board is responsible for setting statewide minimum requirements for graduation from high school, which can be found in Arizona Administrative Code R7-2-302. Districts and charter schools may, at their discretion, establish graduation credit requirements for their students in addition to the statewide requirements. The statewide minimum course of study requires students to take a minimum of 22 credits:
- Four credits of English or English as a Second Language;
- Three credits in social studies to include one credit of American history, including: Arizona history; one credit of world history/geography; one-half credit of American government, including Arizona government; and one-half credit of economics.
- Four credits of mathematics to minimally include Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 (or a personal curriculum), and a fourth course that contains high school content.
- Three credits of science in preparation for proficiency at the high school level on the statewide science assessment.
- One credit of fine arts or career and technical education and vocational education.
- Seven credits of additional courses prescribed by the local school district governing board or charter school.
More information about high school graduation, transfer of high school credits, and the performance based Grand Canyon Diploma, can be found at http://www.azed.gov/adeinfo/hsgrad/