Your future starts now
ThrivePoint High School isn’t the end goal, but the catalyst to push you forward into a future that you create. You’re a mold breaker—we are here to help you going forward, not hold you back. We want to be there to help celebrate your high school graduation and honor your successes and hard work.
Get a kick start to prepare for your unique future
ThrivePoint High School Graduation Requirements
(1) Three credits containing course content in preparation for proficiency at the high school level on the statewide assessment and aligned to the Arizona Mathematics Standards for Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II. These three credits shall be taken beginning with the ninth grade unless a student meets these requirements prior to the ninth grade.
(2) The requirement for the third credit covering Algebra II, may be met by, but is not limited to the following: a math course comparable to Algebra II course content; computer science, career and technical education and vocational education, economics, science and arts courses as determined by the local school district governing board or charter school.
(3) The mathematics requirements may be modified for students using a Personal Curriculum.
(4) Three credits of science in preparation for proficiency at the high school level on the statewide assessment.
(5) History and Social Science will minimally consist of one credit of American history, including Arizona history; one credit world history/geography; and one-half credit of government and one-half credit of economics.